[IP] That Hahaha thing!

This isn't really IP topic stuff, however, it has been discussed here greatly.
Therefore, I am posting my convo with Stiller:
----- Original Message -----
From: "J Hughey" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 9:47 PM
Subject: hahaha

> Is there a virus associated with Hahaha that comes from email @ redacted
> is a story about Snow White?  I have rec'd this message 5 times with
> attachments and have opened none. I can't find it in the list. Please
> this up for me as my NAV doesn't alert me when it comes in. 8^(
> Jan email @ redacted
Yes, Hybris (AKA SnowWhite, HaHaHa or SexyFun) is a real mass-mailing
Not a virus (no files are infected) but if you run the attachment it
will send itself to people in your address book.
This is a worm because it will email itself along with each message you
(Note this message does not really originate from email @ redacted)

 Regards, Wolfgang /Stiller Research

 Developer of Integrity Master anti-virus

 Internet: email @ redacted
 WWW virus information page:   http://www.stiller.com

http://maxpages.com/bludasue now with a BASH pic site URL in the 6th