[IP] Definition of "cure"

On 18 Jan 2001, at 22:23, Jim Holman wrote:
> In my opinion
> diabetes is not cured unless the peripheral problems are cured also.

hm.  interesting interpretation of it.  I don't know what it "should" be.

However......  I broke my wrist about 5 years ago.  The bone is
healed now, but I still have damage from it.

I consider myself cured from the *breakage*.  And physical therapy
helped cure some of the long-term affects.  But they aren't able to
return my wrist to pre-breakage status.

But I've always considered it "cured".