Re: [IP] Re: Full responsibility

>And Darrin,
>  Let's not forget all those "starving people in Ethiopia" or wherever that
>our parents tried to tell us about so we had to eat everything on our plate
>to prove a point???!!!  I never could figure that one out.  We kids (non-D, 4
>of us) started to tell our mom that she could box up the food we didn't eat
>and send it to them!!!!

Good answer, Sylvia!  I wish i would have had the temperment ot tell my
parents where to mail their food! ;-/  Yeah, I got that guilt trip as well.
Almost 30 years later I still get that one plus the ol':  "you make me feel
so bad you don't want to eat my food" thing.  Glad Christmas dinner only
comes once a year and that I can avoid many family events!

So, just how much money did *your mom* spend on overseas postage? ;-/ <VBG>

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
of MDI!  (To date:  47% improvement in average bg's and 90% fewer hypos)!