Re: [IP] Re: Full responsibility

>  Mom said (to
>me), "Don't tell her that!"  I also asked a waitress for 1/2 the amount of
>gravy on my mashed potatoes. Mom said (to me), "Don't say that, you'll hurt
>her feelings."  Never mind if it might hurt ME.
>BTW, I was hospitalized for weight gain of 2# water in one day during that
>period of pg at Mom's.

LOL!  I had forgotten about this one!  I remember that it was not only me
who was told that as a diabetic kid; I'd have to eat everything on my plate
at friends' so I wouldn't hurt their feelings!  My, how htings have
changed!  I can't imagine one parent in this group reburking their kid for
watching what they eat regardless of how offended people or family members
are at us for our "selfish and ungratful habits".  LOL!

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
of MDI!  (To date:  47% improvement in average bg's and 90% fewer hypos)!