Re: [IP] RE: basal vs. carb ratio change

I agree with John on how to do this.  Also, does your child suffer from Dawn
Phenomenom?  Josh does and I have just finished adjusting for this.  So I
raised his basals between 4 - 8AM and then lowered his basals the rest of the
day (he is on 3 basal rates) and would you believe his is consistantly in the
60's at lunch now but actually went to 44 today (We over bolused for
breakfast...OOPPSS!)  So I am going to wait and see what happens again
tomorrow to see if this continues (just adjusted a few days ago for Dawn Ph.)
 So check and see like what Josh said.  That should let you know what is
going on!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua