Re: [IP] RE: When did you have "full" responsibility for your diabetes?

  One of the things you may want to reconsider is the 'mean' age of dxd for
kids.  There are more and more little ones under 5 that are not only being
dxd but being put on the pump as well.  I don't think anyone should jump to
any conclusions about the 'mean' age of diagnosis because that does not
necessarily hold water any more.

  Oh, by the way, my son was dxd at 5.5 and is now 9 y.o.!

mom to Joshua