[IP] Re: Batteries

* To: <email @ redacted>
* Subject: [IP] Re: Batteries
* From: "J Hughey" <email @ redacted>
* Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 22:31:53 -0500

Natalie Sera wrote:
> I really haven't a clue as to why some people use up batteries quicker
> than others -- but the three month time has been VERY consistent for me.

I'll bet you have a 506 or 507. When I was using the 506 my batteries lasted
between 2 and 3 months. When I switched to the 508, which uses the same 357
batteries as the 506 and 507, they lasted more like 3-6 WEEKS. On the 508 I
don't use the vibration or the remote. Apparently the 508 uses more juice
than its predecessors.