[IP] Sensitivity Factor

Hello everyone...I need some help!

I am really trying to count everything and cover everything exactly...so I
recalculated my sensitivity factor...but I am not sure how to total my
insulin for the equation.

Do we use the total basal insulin or total (basal plus boluses,) each day?
If we do it with the total each day, wouldn't that be changing the SF every
day...perhaps one day at 42, the next at 52?

Any help is appreciated!

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 18 years, Pumping since 1/4/1995.