[IP] Ya Gotta Love 'Em !

This is a story only a D could love.  I requested a refill of my 3-month
supply of Fast Take test strips 100s at the end of December.  Our mail order
supplier, Merck-Medco, said they couldn't fill the order because these
"meds" were backordered.  They didn't know when they would be available and
suggested I check with my local pharmacies for a supply.  Three weeks later,
I get a call from Merck telling me the Fast Take test strips 100s are still
out-of-stock.....but would I accept the 50s instead!   Grrrrrrr