Re: [IP] uncoperative school

Hang in there, Susan!  And don't give up!  You've accomplished a lot with the
school already, this is just one more go 'round. . .

You might want to consider sending a cell phone to school with your child --
that's what we did for my daughter (age 9 at the time).  She calls me anytime
she's outside of her target range, or just needs to consult on something . .
. She does all her own testing in the classroom, and the teacher just
oversees it (and helps her if she's having a low).  We also got her a watch
with multiple alarms to remind her when to have snacks, check her BGs, etc.
-- the other kids in the class love it . . . because now they always get
their snack time, on time . . .