[IP] School nonsense - no one can be responsible anyplace ever for anything

recovers before he continues activity. He also has to check for ketones
anytime b/s is above 200. These are endo's rules. Apparently, this is just
too disruptive for the school. Honestly, I am going to push long and hard to
have Cory's needs met.
you will have to push long and hard. this is government in  action no one
can ever say It's my fault. this is why they make everything so
difficult.  spot
A Bender, M. D.