Re: [IP] Fuuny Story

Glad I am not the only one to do weird things!  Last Saturday I was changing
my set on my abdomen.  I always remove the old and place the new one in
position before I prime.  Well, this time I did not detach the infusion set
for the ole site.
Had both tubes on my lab and without giving it a thought, I luer locked the
end of the tube and started priming. At about 307 I suddenly realized I had
not hooked up the new tubing but the old one which was still working.
I drank 2 juice boxes (52 carbs) called the doc. and he got me straighten out
with some complex carbs, protein etc.  Of course, I overdid the carbs so I
nursed a 389 for the remainder of the evening.  When oh when will I ever
learn to do things in moderation?  I bet I will never do that again.
Jackie Pearce