Re: [IP] Sil's clamp -- getting the needle out at insertion

In a message dated 1/18/01 9:39:38 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<< One question to anyone using the Sillouhette
 (sp?) It is hard to pull the needle out? I had so much trouble with it,
 getting the thing to release. the Nurse didn't know if it was that set or I
 was doing it wrong as she has little experience with them. >>

My son holds down the tape with 2 fingers from one hand and using his other
hand, he rotates the needle and then pulls it out.