[IP] Re: You know you've tested too much when....

Mosquitoes don't like me either! (I'm not diabetic.) I think it
is all the herbs I take...it must repel them. Or maybe I'm just
not sweet enough. Who knows! I'm not complaining though...

Yerachmiel said:
5. You swat at mosquitoes yelling, "Get back here with my BG
sample!" Anyone else notice that mosquitoes DON'T like thier
blood very much?? I have never really had a mosquitoe problem
even when the rest of the family is getting bit like crazy.
Seems there's something in the chemical mix that they don't like
about me!

little guy due 3/10/01