RE: [IP] htron batteries and the dtron

I have used the D-Tron pump and the batteries are not the same as the H-Tron
pump ones. They work on the same principle as the H-Tron and they might be
the same # batteries if you take the housing apart.
As far as getting bad batteries from Disetronic goes, I have had my share of
bad and sometimes weak ones. Go to the "how to change Disetronic batteries
instructions" and buy them at Wal Mart or some office supply store and
change them yourself. I do this and it saves money and I feel like I'm
getting "fresher" batteries also.