Re: [IP] Open Question to Deborah Ruppert of MM

What I would like to see is the ability to set a temp for either a set
percentage across the board or a set increase in units per hour, to
automatically change with the changes of the basals set in the memory.   i.e.
to run a temp basal 0.2 u/hr above the set basals, which would automatically
adjust for each time that the normal basals would change.  that way those of
us who have several different basal rates during the day wouldn't have to
keep remembering to change the temp basal with each normal basal rate change
time. (or to be able to run a temp basal at 10% above the normal basals)

also, I'd like to see the ability to set a bolus to start in say 2 hours, for
those high protein meals that I just can't seem to remember to do my bolus in
2 hours for the protein portion!

aka Mouse