Re: [IP] Fuuny Story

> Got to love low bg induced logic. <

This summer while on vacation I got up one morning hypoglycemic. I ate to
treat it and at that time decide to go on an take my insulin dosage (still
on MDI at the time). Knowing that I was already low I decided to change my
dose for the day and not take any regular. I was normally taking 65 L and 5
R so I carefully put the L !!!! away and proceeded to take 65 units of R.
Well!! It took about 20 minutes to realize what I had done. Another 10
minutes to confirm it and about 3 hours and a LOT of eating (and anxiety) to
fix it.