[IP] Blood in set

Hello everyone,

Today I had my first experiance with blood in my set.  I changed my set this
AM about 6:30 checked at 9:00 and was 100, then at noon was feeling a little
high so checked BG and it was 253 just on a hunch checked site and found blood
right where the canula was by ten min to 1 was 294 called my CDE who told me
to change site right away, luckyly I was near my Drs office and stopped there
to do the site change instead of coming all the way home 30min away.  My
question is has anyone else ever had blood show up in the set 5 hours after
inserting?  It seemed to me it should have shown up before that.

BG's now back in range.