Re: [IP] Family denial (was "full" responsibility)

> She's just unable to accept the reality
>of my having diabetes. She doesn't want to think about it, and she doesn't
>want to deal with it, because it's just too painful for her to contemplate
>that her baby could die, go blind, etc. from this disease. This reaction is
>not the form of love that I would choose, but it is love.

Thanks, Janet!

You make a good point.  I, for one, never thought of it this way but you
are right.  it is still love; just not the ideal way of expressing it.  I
congratulate you on your healthy thinking!

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
of MDI!  (To date:  47% improvement in average bg's and 90% fewer hypos)!