[IP] Fuuny Story

     I woke up this morning and got up to take a shower. In my mind I knew
     I had to change my set, so I disconnected and removed the old set
     (first clue) prior to my shower. I usually leave the old in for awhile
     to avoid a high due to lost insulin that'll seep out if I take the set
     out immediately (YMMV). I looked at the old set and got very
     concerned, no little plastic tube. Oh on, I think, it broke off. I
     squeeze the old insertion area hoping it would pop out. Only clear
     liquid comes out (insulin). So I look at the old set again. The tube's
     there now??? Turns out I was looking at the wrong side of the set. I
     check my sugar, 50.
     Of course I went high a few hours later, since I squeezed the old site
     looking for that "missing" tube and lost even more insulin. Got to
     love low bg induced logic.