Re: [IP] Re: dieting on the pump

In a message dated 1/18/01 6:03:19 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<< Was he skinny and the 20# helped him be more normal size? >>
Nope, he was never skinny and now he is definitely overweight.  He is 5'7"
and 190!  He could stand to lose at least 25 lbs.  Hopefully he will grow
into some of the weight, but if he continues overeating, I am afraid that
I'll have one unhappy young man on my hands.  He is trying to cut back on his
food intake, but as we all know, that is very hard.  He is taking a day at a
time.  He does have an appt. with a dietician, but not for another month.
     So if he is eating less, I should have him cut the nighttime basals and
see what happens?  I think we'll try tonight.
    Thanks, Marilyn