[IP] Re: Full responsibility, etc.

> BTW, I think the parents on here do a great job.  Maureen

Maureen is right. It's the parents (some) who are not on here who louse things
up. I said *some*!!

My parents didn't even say they were glad I have survived 50 years of DM for
my BASH. He sent a 50th wedding anniversary card and marked over it in
ballpoint ink to say 40 (our 40th wed. anniv.) and she didn't respond at all.
They are over 2000 miles apart. I'm glad for the 'net and knowing others are
out there. (~_^)