[IP] Fw: E-News Pasta

This is for those having trouble with Pasta.
Jenny Sutherland
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/index.html
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/myfamily.html
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/airbrushE.html

Many people have expressed interest in new low carb products that are out on
the market. Twenty patients from our clinic took part in the Pasta Study
which compared the new Keto Pasta to normal pasta. We'll share the results
from the study when they're available but in the meantime here's the
carbohydrate comparison for a single 3/4 cup serving.

        Keto Pasta - 4g of carbohydrate
        Regular Pasta - 41g of carbohydrate

To order or request a catalog of products call 1-800-542-3230 or visit
www.lifeservices.com

Barbara Anderson,RN,CCRC
EMMC Research Nurse