[IP] Re: dieting on the pump

I'm not going to get into the how muches, and etc. on your post, but I have
some Q's:
Was he skinny and the 20# helped him be more normal size?
Does he now pinch too many inches?
Do you think he's pudgy?
What does his dr. advise?
Does he get sufficient exercise or a mouse potato?

I ask these because I'm wondering (haven't seen him) if he is truly
OVERweight? He is a growing young man, therefore, these Q's come to mind.

http://maxpages.com/bludasue now with a BASH pic site URL in the 6th