[IP] Re:labor/delivery questions

I'm also looking for this same info, as the baby is due soon. My doc has
done diabetic deliveries, but none on the pump. The C-section is a good
question--do you take out the whole set? I've heard that with vaginal
delivery, you check blood sugars hourly, and reduce the basals really low
based on the large amount of energy expended. And you and the baby may
drop rapidly after delivery.

BTW, I got an inducement date (finally!) February 19th, here I come.

Maureen