[IP] therasense / cgm

i wanted to let everyone know that i had been very happy with the j&j fast
take but i started using therasense and it seems more accurate to me.  also,
to me, none of the meters "hurt" that much (i am used to it after 15 years)
but i like the extra little drop of blood that is needed with therasense. it
took me a couple days to get used to the 1-2 second delay when the meter
starts after the drop is put on, but i love it now. i know YMMV but thought
i would mention this.

i went through the histories of the list but had to stop b/c my computer is
too slow. has anyone used the minimed cont. glucose meter with their doctor?
i was thinking i could use it to help fine-tune my basal rates, but my
doctor doesn't have it and i'd have to go to a doctor that doesn't take my
insurance. it might be reimburseable. any thoughts on if it is worth it?
thank you! best kelly