[IP] Precision Xtra / Fasttake & downloading

Melissa wrote:

"In addition to the ketone checks, I liked the fact
that it has a larger memory of tests (450 to be exact)
than my current meter, the FastTake.  This meter also
allows downloading of information for those of you who
prefer this capability.  The downside(s) to this pump
(at least for me) was that it is slightly bigger and
heavier than the FastTake and it takes slightly longer
(approximately 20 seconds for glucose tests and 30
seconds for ketone tests)."

Just to let everyone know, there is software available to download Lifescan
(including) Fasttake meters.  If you can download from the net, all you
need is to buy the cable (about $50. Cdn) - check their website.

I also noticed that MM has software (although not very available software
yet) for downloading your pump history and Lifescan meter history - it
looks like it puts the two databases together ... I'd be really interested
in this!  Although I always test, I am not good at writing them all down.