Re: [IP] Static shock and MM 508

By the way, this static electricity thing is not exclusive with MM.  My
friend's daughter's pump did it TWICE when we were a McD once with our kids!!
 And they are both on a Dis.  My son didn't have trouble but then he wears
his pump in a Waist-it pouch on his stomach most days.  It is a soft cloth
material and may actually block the static.  But my friends dtr had to keep
coming back and have mom re-set everything!!

mom to Joshua