Re: [IP] Big OOOPS

>At 03:22 pm 1/17/01 Michael wrote:
> >California is experiencing rolling blackouts so there may be times
> >when the Insulin Pumpers web site is down. LIKE RIGHT NOW. The server
> >is actually up and running as our immediate areas is not affected,
> >however, there are major portions of the internet that don't work
> >because of a blackout in the San Jose area that has taken out the BIG
> >pipe to which our little pipe is connected.  The mail server has dual
> >internet connections mail will go thru -- even if it is intermittant.
>If you guys would pay your utility bills and quit stealing power from the
>Pacific Northwest maybe this wouldn't be happening. :-)

Ok, can't resist.  Another great bg day on the pump has made me giddy:

Yeah, well the same thing has been happening to my Jeep headlights on the
way home form the city tonight.  Fortunately I have good night vision!  I
was wooried I needed a new high beam relay but now I can blame it you
Californians draining my current! ;-/

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
of MDI!  (To date:  47% improvement in average bg's and 90% fewer hypos)!