[IP] labor and delivery/pumping

Hi- I am trying to find out some info on pumping during labor and delivery. I
am due to have a baby any second now and am curious as to others experience
with pumping and labor and delivery. What happened to your sugars? Were you
able to keep your pump on? If you had to have a c-section were you able to
keep your pump on or did you remove it? My Drs. aren't planning a section but
if it happens I'd like to be prepared. The hospital where I am delivering
isnt too up on the pump, and my OB is not a high risk OB either so I pretty
much on my own here. Thanks for any input!!!!! Leesa    email @ redacted