Re: [IP] Re: htron batteries and the dtron

>These are the SAME batteries (watts, volts, size, etc.), they are in the
>D casing and how would anyone know?  The voiding of the warranty would
>occur (imo) if different watt, volt, etc. were used which would burn out
>the motor.

If something were to happen to the pump and it breaks for any reason and
Dis. were to see tampering with the battery case then the warranty would be
voided no matter the cause.  I know this first hand because 1. I am a
trainer  (not certified yet) 2. one of the oldest Dis pumpers in the US is
also the National trainer for Disetronic seen the battery changing tech on
the IP site and made a direct comment about this warranty issue at the seminar.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438