RE: [IP] Large Hospital Meters

Brian [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Which State are you in our BG meters are only required to be
> QC'd every 24
> hours.

It's probably a local (i.e. hospital) issue.  The meters used in hospitals
for rapid BG readings fall into the same category (waived) as our portable
meters.  IOW, there is no specific requirement for QC/QA and the precision
is still required to be within 5% of a standard 50% of the time.

Laboratory serum glucose testing is another matter.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted