[IP] Re: htron batteries and the dtron

>>"FYI"   If you take the htron batteries apart - use the same tiny
>>that comes in an eyeglass repair kit - you will see they are composed
of two
>>397 hearing aid batteries.  I found instructions for this somewhere in
the IP
>>website.  I did this for the first time last night when a battery died
and lo
>>and behold, it's true !  So yes you can buy at least the components in
>>store and use the parts from the old battery in a pinch !
>>:-)  Cheryl K.
>>pumping since 9/95

> Cheryl
> You must know that this will also void the warrenty on the pumps
> Brian

These are the SAME batteries (watts, volts, size, etc.), they are in the
D casing and how would anyone know?  The voiding of the warranty would
occur (imo) if different watt, volt, etc. were used which would burn out
the motor.
Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
dx 10/66, D pump 7/93, Hb A1c 5.9
"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly."
 Robert Kennedy?

"Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly."
 John F Kennedy?