[IP] Colored Insulin

>that does sound like it would make bubble-searching a

>little easier--especially for those with impaired
>vision.

I can definitely agree to that!!!  Sometimes it is
VERY hard for me to see air bubbles, especially if I
am using Sof-Sets or if I am not around very strong
light.  I have had a few problems with high readings
as a result of missing bubbles, and anything I can do
to stop them from happening or to stop me from
worrying about them because I couldn't tell (as in the
case when I visit friends/family) would be greatly
helpful!

One thing I can say for sure: give me the purple
insulin!!!  (You've heard about purple people eaters,
how about purple sugar eaters!)  0:-)

P.S.-This would also be an interesting
conversation-starter on St. Pat's day!  ;-)

Pump hugs,

=====
Melissa Collins