Re: [IP] Touring Europe

At 10:32 AM 1/17/2001 -0800, you wrote:
.>First was that I tossed the insulin bottles on a bed and watched them
>bounce, hit each other in the air and the R shattered (had extra so not a

Have you ever seen these small spongy containers that the insulin bottle
fits right into?  They completely surround the bottle.  They are made in
two pieces; to cover the base and the cap.  WalMart sells them for less
than four dollars for a set of two.  Since we found this handy little
gadget, we have had no more broken vials.  We have ceramic tile floors
throughout our house, which are unforgiving to insulin bottles dropped on
them!  These containers would be a safe way to pack the insulin.

On a different note, my son's MiniMed 508 just arrived at the door!!!!

Diane :-)