[IP] Re: colored insulin

Someone asked about coloring insulin bright blue to be able to check for
bubbles easier. This was addressed about a year ago and the conclusion I
recall mostly was that we really don't want a dye going into our site. That
could cause major problems. Some right now are allergic to Humalog for unknown
reasons. It's probably best to not add to any difficulties. YMMV (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue now with a BASH pic site URL in the 6th