Re: [IP] HELP?--Looking for a hotel etc. in Annaheim, CA? Any helpful Pumpers?

Hi Shelly,

I just picked up a Traveler Coupon Guide for Califorina-Utah-Arizona-Nevada
at a Denney's restaurant.  (We live in California)  In it are tons of
coupons for the Anaheim area, with rates as low as $25.99 for two. The
Alamo Inn is in here, too!  The rate is $39.00 for 1-2 persons, and $5 for
an extra bed.  Do you have kids?

I'd be happy to mail you the coupons!

Diane :-)