[IP] HELP?--Looking for a hotel etc. in Annaheim, CA? Any helpful Pumpers?

Hi there:  We are heading to Disneyland (yeah!) on March 3-8 and we are
looking for a hotel that would not cost much but be near the action?  We went
to California for our honeymoon 12 years ago and we were booked into this
cheap hotel but it was far from Disney! the cab driver ended up finding us a
hotel that was even cheaper and it was on the strip of hotels near Disney
(within walking distance.) I think it was called The Alamo Inn.

Anyway, does anyone have a connection or knows of a hotel for us?  We are from
Canada so our dollar sucks, so anything under the $55/night US would be good.
We would like to be closer to Disneyland not out in the boonies somewhere to
save a buck?  I would think someone with experience there could help us

Thanks pumpers!  I didn't know who to turn to???