Re: [IP] Touring Europe

Unless you are going about all you can do is brain-storm with him...and let
him go (sounds like it's time to let go mom).....

A couple of thoughts though:

I doubt his body will have time to adjust to the new "local time"  - I
would probably just reset the clock to the new time, bring extra (plenty)
supplies and enjoy the trip using the same procedures used at home....

My month trip to Europe in 1969 (at 19) was before testing and I only
remember 2 minor problems.

First was that I tossed the insulin bottles on a bed and watched them
bounce, hit each other in the air and the R shattered (had extra so not a

Second was crossing into Sweden where they asked "do you have anything to
declare?"  It was safer showing the syringes.... (2 teenagers alone in a
new car in Europe in the late 60s)....

Jim S.
email @ redacted