[IP] Touring Europe

Hello all!  My son will be touring Europe in July with a state-wide honor band (from Oregon), seven countries in 16 days! HELP!! I need everybody's suggestions for how to be prepared for this trip. There will be a nurse and several school teachers along who have had students with D in their classes, but I don't know if any of them know anything about pumps. Kyle is very responsible, but this is totally unchartered territory for us! Thanks for all your help!
Jan, mom to Kyle 16, dx 12/95, pump (HTron Plus) 6/00