[IP] Re: urine tests was no subject

Well I can tell you that I most definitely got the pee into the
jug with no spills (I think I would've noticed that on my white
floor.) Had to stand (so none went in the toilet) so none was
lost there either (I didn't use the toilet to pee in for the
entire 24hrs.) So maybe I am just talented. Or very determined.
;) All I know is, they gave me very specific instructions NOT to
pee into anything and pour it into that container. It had to go
directly in *from me.* We are talking about military healthcare
here so maybe they are more sadistic (or just more control
freaks) than others. ;)
So anyway...in my case, that 1 1/2qts I got was accurate. I
already knew I wasn't drinking enough water but that was a visual
enough for me to prove it. I drink a lot more now.

Spot said:
Well if you are a lady you would need one unless you are real
talented. not collecting all the pee makes for incorrect results,
often making a diagnosis of kidney problems. where none exist.

little guy due 3/10/01