I notified them weeks ago, and they told me that they already knew of the
issues we were all having on and off.
They are aware of the problems, but cannot do a recall of any kind since
they cannot determine which lots will have the problems.  And even some
within "bad" lots are perfectly good.

As an aside, I think is interesting, we had a rather consistent problem.
Those batteries from the left side of the strip were too weak to activate
the display screen.  Those on the right were good, but put out error 7's.
So they sent me 6 new batteries overnight, their expense.

Anyhow, thought you'd like to know.

Charisma :)