[IP] Speaking of old meters......

Laura wrote:
We will feel much better knowing that grandpa will be
using a meter that is not 10 years old! Thanks again for your help

Speaking of old meters here's something that will shock you.........
This past weekend my cousin came to stay with us. She is an RN on the Trauma
Surgery ward at the Medical College of Virginia (MCV).  She was telling me
about the "big clunky meter" that they use on the floor and how she wished
she had something as small as the Accu-Chek Complete to use.  I'm
thinking,"She thinks this is small?"  So I ask her what she has and then she
begins to describe the very first meter I ever had....... the Accu-Chek II
except hers is in the big case that hospitals use.  I couldn't believe it.
A medical facility of this nature not having a more up to date and accurate
meter was crazy.
Just goes to show ........TAKE YOUR OWN METER TO THE HOSPITAL they may still
be in the dark ages.