[IP] Re: peeing in a cup

Hey, I just thought of something...you could put a large/wide
funnel in the top of the jug. It would be a whole lot easier to
aim (and would be a lot less messy) than trying to get it into a
flat opening. Just a thought. I wish I had thought of this when I
had to do it in '99. I have tons of those pee strainer funnels
that would've been perfect for the job. :)

Maureen said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one dealing with this. I've had to do a
24-hr each trimester--doing my last one right now--and was
shocked when I didn't get a collection container. I'm sure my Mom
threw out my old one
when I left home 8 years ago. I use a plastic clean cup with a
lid, but it's a pain. I'm not sure how they expect you to collect
the urine. They've probably never done it themselves, of

little guy due 3/10/01