[IP] Re:peeing in a cup -Easier way

The first time 15y/o Liz had to do the 24hr urine collection I went out to a
medical supply place and purchased one of those sitz (sp?) thingies for about
$5 . It's a plastic bowl-shaped container with a lip that you place between
the ceramic and seat (it also has a little curve for easy pouring). Once
she's done with her business we just pour the contents into the lab container
and wash out the sitz thing for next time. No muss, no fuss, especially when
you're half asleep!

Linda V.