[IP] scuba diving

Just wondering, has anyone out there ever scuba dived on a pump.  I am a
very keen scuba diver, however stopped once I became diabetic because of my
use of N (and subsequent lows, wouldn't want to have one at 100 feet!).

However, now I am only on humalog, what do people think?
Don;t worry pumps are only safe to 12 or 15 feet, you won't be doing any
deep dives with one. Diving requies lots of calories and I don'r know how
you would be able to figure your basel even if the pump can go down to 100
feet. Hope you can find a dive buddy that knows water rescue Humulog is no
problem but it works real fast and at depths of over 15  feet is very
quickly absorbed from the subcutaneous space. Be very caeful when diving,
shivering uses lots of calories Ketones can develop quickly. spot