[IP] Fast take strips- thanks

Thanks to all of you who have offered to send FastTake strips so Josh will
have them for his trip to Russia.  I have contacted my pharmacy here and they
are supposed to get some in tomorrow.  I have sent my address to one person
in case my pharmacy doesn't come through.  I always knew this list had the
best people on it!!  Thanks again for your generous offers!

Annette (mom to Josh, 17, dx 8/91, pumping since 8/28/99)