No Subject

I told him he was not very happy that his nurse had not given me
a plastic collection pan to place in the toilet to collect the
urine.  Also said that I probably had not collected all of it.
Needless to say, I don't know what to believe now.  Any
suggestions?  Is this the way you all have it done?
Well if you are a lady you would need one unless you are real talented. not
collecting all the pee makes for incorrect results, often making a
diagnosis of kidney problems. where none exist. spot