Re: [IP] Bolus after eating??

In a message dated 1/16/01 3:42:53 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> The other evening after I had taken a bolus for dinner, I just could not
> finish dinner about halfway through.  I knew I was in for trouble, since
> I had already bolused.   Sure enough, not much later I was 33.  So now,
> I  think I should bolus After the fact so I know what I actually did or
> not eat.  Or course, we are told to take it Before eating.  What do
> others do?
I always bolus after i eat just for that reason.  I've been told to do it
before and that it is ok to do it after, so, oh well this is what i do.  The
only bad thing is that sometimes I forget to do it at all when I wait for
after eating.  Yeah for the pump, I can check and see if I did it or not
instead of guessing like I did on mdi.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000