Re: [IP] htron batteries and the dtron

Hi Sue,

"FYI"   If you take the htron batteries apart - use the same tiny screwdriver
that comes in an eyeglass repair kit - you will see they are composed of two
397 hearing aid batteries.  I found instructions for this somewhere in the IP
website.  I did this for the first time last night when a battery died and lo
and behold, it's true !  So yes you can buy at least the components in the
store and use the parts from the old battery in a pinch !

:-)  Cheryl K.
pumping since 9/95